Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This new forum update is great, but hopefully I am posting a new discussion right.. We will find out!!!

I was opening an Amazon box that I didn't know contained Norman's new fetch balls he was getting for Christmas. The MOMENT I opened the box Norman stood on the counter and immediately went for them! That little booger!! He tried to steal the balls and run for it!! Luckily he only got a piece of cardboard.. It was THE funniest thing!!! I got smart and wrapped the stuffed animals while he was outside playing so he wouldn't get another bright idea! Thankfully our tree is upstairs this year so the gifts will be safe from him until Christmas lol!!

Note to self: Never open a box around Norman that might contain goodies for him!! haha

Do y'all have any stories about your pups finding your secret toys for them??

Registered
I can just imagine the crafty little guy!

Not presents, but I have a terrible problem with taking Charlie into dog food /supply stores! He shoplifts whenever I am distracted talking to the salesperson! WHY do they put open bins of treats at floor level?!?!? I end up with a red face and unexpected purchases

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
That is too funny! You sound like you have the perfect shoplifter on your hands. I was worried Norman would be the same way in petsmart because the checkout isle always has exposed bones with BBQ flavor -- the perfect mixture for a shoplifter! Thankfully I spotted this in time before I end up with a bigger bill... I am more than certain they do this to get people to buy them, mainly because their dogs try to eat them haha!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts