Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so glad to find this forum. I have two standard poodles, Louie who is 2 soon to be 3 and Chloe who is 1. They are brother and sister. We just love, love, love them! They go with us to work every day (great supervisors) and most every other place we go. They LOVE BALL and playing and retrieving in the water. Their personalities are quite different but they are both lovers and lickers! I am hoping to learn a lot more about the breed from this forum. Thanks for all of the information that you all provide.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome. Wish I could take mine to work everyday! Lucky you.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hello LouSpoo :wave:! Welcome to the forum. Your pups are quite handsome.

Where are your spoos from? Enjoyed the water shots in your album.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Louie and Chloe

Thanks for your reply. They just love the water. We usually put life jackets on them when we take them to the river because they will swim to the point of exhaustion. They don't have to have the river to be happy though any water will do...creek, pond, SPRINKLER, or just a pothole full of water.

I got them from a breeder in Louisiana.

I didn't see any pictures of your dogs. Did I just overlook them?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hello LouSpoo, I have photos of our boys in my introduction to the forum and a series of "A Year in the Life of Lautrec" who is our one year old brown.You can find these by looking at my member page: statistics/threads/posts. I do not have an album created to date. Hope you are enjoying the forum.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
:welcome:,my spoos LOVE the water to I can not keep them out either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts