Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name's Stacy and I share my life with Cosita, an 8 yr old spunky bichon, and Liberty, a 6 yr old black standard poodle. Cosita is a frequent snuggler, keeps me on my toes and provides comic relief. Liberty is a big love bug. She's calm, very food motivated, and is happiest going wherever I am, doing whatever I'm doing. Sometimes I swear she can read my mind. She and I do a lot of animal assisted therapy together. I'm an instructor and evaluator, and the two of us go on visits once a week alternating between a care center and a children's hospital . All three of us enjoy time in the mountains together when I'm off on school break. Liberty has made me an addict to this fabulous breed...I think I'll always have one now.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great to see you too! How's Riley doing? How are his skin issues? Such a handsome guy.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
woohoo, nice to see you here too!! Do share more pics of your girls, I've missed seeing them!!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Thanks Stacy. Rileys skin is doing fine right now as its not his allergy season yet. :) We shall see how he does when it is though as he gets worse every year. You must post some updated pics of the girls and your hikes!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hahah Arreau, She's not in NZ, I know her (as does BPP) from another forum!! :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, it's kind of funny how we feel like we know each other, when we haven't really met in person, isn't it? I posted some pics in the picture section. They aren't super recent. I haven't taken many pictures recently. I did get some pictures taken for the back of the book I just wrote though, and am waiting to get the file to use as my avatar. Until then, I'm not sure which pic I want to use for that.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! I'm so excited to have found a place where there are a few other Utahns, as there are so few spoo owners I know around here. I really think we should all get together and have a big Utah poodle party sometime....I know my fluffs would love it, and so would I!

·
Registered
781 Posts
welcome, stacy. my name is ann marie and i am relatively new to this sight, also. joined a week or so ago. love it here. our jessie is 14 months old. got her last march when she was 10 weeks. i will never have another breed of dog again. in fact, don't even like calling her a dog. std poodles are amazing. sometimes i think that jessie things she even speaks english. the sounds she makes are the funniest attempts of communicating. you will love this sight. i've met so many people who are so dedicated to this breed and the betterment of the breed. it's nice to be surrounded by others who feel the same way and are there to support each other.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome Stacy!
Just let us know when that Poodle Party is held in Utah and we'll have a grand time!
Enjoy the forum...
Karen

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Yes, it's kind of funny how we feel like we know each other, when we haven't really met in person, isn't it? I posted some pics in the picture section. They aren't super recent. I haven't taken many pictures recently. I did get some pictures taken for the back of the book I just wrote though, and am waiting to get the file to use as my avatar. Until then, I'm not sure which pic I want to use for that.
It is funny how that works!! I went to the Purina National show a couple of weeks ago, and met up with Trillium and her family who I know well and who co-own my two younger females. Before we went it came to light that Cdnjenga and her Mom were going to be there, and one of the ladies who bought a puppy from my 08 litter as well. None of us had ever met. But it was like karma...we saw each other and just knew who the other ones were. It was awesome to meet in person. At the end of May/beginning of June, Plumcrazy and her hubby, who own Lucy from our 09 litter, are coming for a week with Lucy so we can finally meet in person. We are planning a get together on Plum's birthday so any of the Ontario folks on here can come and meet each other in person. I am thrilled we can meet these people in person too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts