Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two miniature poodles..Riley is a Red..7 Yrs. old and we just added Charlie, also a miniature 4 mo. puppy this week. The color of Charlie is my question..someone said he looks like a silver beige and others a very light apricot..Is there a big difference..he does have all black points.:fish:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Silver Beige will always have brown points. If his nose, lips and eye rims are black, then he is in the Cream, Apricot spectrum. If he is sort of apricoty with black through his coat, then he is probably sable.

What color did the breeder say he was?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sending welcomes to you also... I am new to the forum also.
You will enjoy all the learning to be had here.

I have not seen a picture yet but a silver beige is born brown so your breeder should know what color your poodle will be.

So where can I find pictures? I don't even know how to post them myself!
:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi

This is going to be so much fun to talk about something that is so close to my heart! Poodles! Yes, I have pictures and I will try to send them..the breeder usually as Reds, Apricots and Creams..this was a color she had never had before..but I think I understand now that to be in the Red/Apricot area..would be one of those colors, right? Charlie does have very black eye rims, nose, eyes and lips. Just tried to send the pics and can't figure it out..Help?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

It is GREAT in here!

I would love to see pictures of your babies... pleeeeeeeeeeease!:rolffleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Wish I could send the pics, but can't figure out how..they are in my pictures..is there a way to send them from there?

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Someone may answer this before I get all my though-processes typed out... if so, GOOD! :) And maybe there's a better way to do it than this, too...

When I add pictures, I can't use the "Quick Reply" feature - I have to "Go Advanced". Then, below the dialog box where you type your message there 's a click box called "Manage Attachments". Click on there and then a box will open up where you can browse your pictures on your computer and choose which ones you want to attach. Depending on how fast your computer is, it may take a little time to upload the pictures... Once the box tells you that your pictures are uploaded you can submit your post. Here's one of my Lucybug Fancy Pants...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome Dawn. So happy to have you here. I hope you have figured out the attachment issue and am looking forward to seeing your family soon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:eek:hwell:No, still can't figure out how to send them..I have them downloaded, but can't seem to go any further..Sorry. I will try again later, ok? Have a great night!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts