Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Poodle forum members!
I'm Janelle, and I've been looking around the forum for a bit, and thought I should introduce myself. Even though my username says I love cavaliers, I was so close to getting a mini poodle, but decided that I could get a poodle in the future, perhaps after I rescue or buy a cavalier from a breeder that health tests. I think poodles are very sweet dogs! I also hope to do Junior Handling at some point. I hope to be active on the forum, and get to know you and your dogs :)

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

Do you mind telling us a bit about your cavaliers? I'm curious about similarities and differences in the two breeds.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Welcome and that’s smart of you to get to know the breed and what to look for when you are ready.

Reactions: JJ❤cavaliers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your warm welcome! I didn't expect this many people to reply. I forgot to add that I actually don't have any dogs yet, and I've been researching for most of 2020, and I think I'm finally ready. What I meant to say is that I could add a mini a bit after I buy/rescue a cavalier. Rose n Poos, from what I've seen and heard, cavaliers and poodles tend to have the same prey drive, cavaliers don't bark as much as poodles (I think), cavaliers are about the same size as minis. There are some others, and I think the AKC has a comparison chart on their website.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts