Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just brought home our SPOO puppy, Cody, this past weekend. He's 8.5 weeks old, and a sweet and very playful boy! I have been reading and searching this forum for the past couple months, and it has been SO helpful, so I wanted to introduce ourselves. I will try to post pics in the 52 weeks thread if I can find the time. Time is hard to come by these days! :)

·
Registered
12,575 Posts
Gorgeous pup - welcome to you both!

Reactions: codys_mom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the welcomes! I have already learned so much from this website and look forward to participating more. :)

·
Premium Member
9,750 Posts
Welcome to PF! What a good looking puppy. You cannot post enough pictures of him! I tell every new owner of a Spoo to get a flirt pole, if you don’t already have one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mfst, I have been so busy with life (in particular the new pup!) that I haven't posted again, but I wanted to thank you SO much for the flirt pole rec!! It has been a game changer! He has a very high prey drive, and with the pole we can all play with him and tire him out without becoming the prey ourselves! 🤣

Also, for the suggestion I have seen all over this forum, that mental exercise is just as important as physical exercise: thank you! Totally the case with him. A little training goes a long way toward having a good day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts