Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, long-time lurker here! Been reading everything I could on this forum for what feels like forever trying to learn as much as I could before I brought my (9 weeks old today!) spoo boy (Luka) home. He’s finally home after a 12hr car ride, and he did surprisingly great, not a peep the whole ride which surprised us; I think I was taking being cooped up in that blasted car harder than him lol. He’s by far the smartest pup I’ve ever been around (he’s already caught on pretty well to potty training, sit, and go get two dif toys lol, as well as naturally picking up some groundwork for later work,) and I handled the working border collies on my boss’ sheep farm as a kid so I have experience with smart dogs lol. He’s my first poodle, and my first “real” puppy (I’ve been around them, but not lived with any so young; my personal youngest were both 6mo.) Anyway, sorry for the possibly incoherent ramble as I’m more than a bit sleep deprived between the trip to get him and his overall disgruntlement of his crate last couple nights lol. Just figured I’d introduce us and say hi :p

P.S. Also, I have a color question I’ll post elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Welcome- glad you are here. Luka is adorable. I am parti fan. Keep those pics coming.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Wow, what a cutie. Welcome to you and your new baby.

Reactions: Maki&Luka

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your super cute pup Luka!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys!

Cowpony, nope, it’s a gator, that and his rope Wubba are his favorite toys so far lol. Well, those and my bare feet ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts