Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I’m a new spoo owner, Well almost. I get to bring my baby boy home in January. He was born in November! I was just looking for some advice on new poodle puppies. My last dog was a bichon so I’ve never owned a poodle. I so excited to bring my lil boy home I am getting him a week before my classes start up again which will be interesting. I wish I had a little more time with my pup before classes start again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you and your new baby puppy boy!

If you haven't already, read this thread on puppy raising. It's got a lot of interesting info. It's a lot of reality checks with as much it's all worth it mixed in.

https://www.poodleforum.com/5-poodle-talk/182666-puppy-reality.html

Also, you've already done this part, but look thru this thread also, for background info.

https://www.poodleforum.com/5-poodle-talk/33522-buying-puppy-safely-basics.html

Ask away, anything you'd like to know of a poodlish nature :). We have a lot of spoo owners here. They'll help you with spoo specifics and the rest of us will drop in on general stuff.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! I’m a new spoo owner, Well almost. I get to bring my baby boy home in January. He was born in November! I was just looking for some advice on new poodle puppies. My last dog was a bichon so I’ve never owned a poodle. I so excited to bring my lil boy home I am getting him a week before my classes start up again which will be interesting. I wish I had a little more time with my pup before classes start again.

Hi! So my puppy from this litter fell through but I managed to get a puppy from a much more reputable breeder! His name is still echo and he’s currently 15 weeks old. I love him so much! He was the best graduation present I ever got myself!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Waiting patiently for pictures :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts