Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum. I added a new addition to my family 4 months ago. Mickey is a joy and has quickly become a loved family member.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Hi and welcome. Tell us more about Mickey - and poodles are bundles of joy aren't they wonderful?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mickey

Mickey is an apricot/cream standard poodle. He is just over 6 months old and weighs in at 63 pounds, 26 inches! Is this a normal weight? I am very curious how big he is going to be when full grown. He is a real cartoon and gives us smiles on a daily basis. I had a Standard in the past and always thought he was the smartest dog I had ever seen! Now that I have another, I am assuming this is just part of this breed. Like I said I am new here and not really sure how to post on the different forums. I hope this comes across as it should. I also am not sure how to post photos or attach one to my profile.

·
Premium Member
4,029 Posts
Welcome to the forum -so much useful information her. Hope you can post photos of Mickey soon.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! WOW! 63lbs! and only 6 months old? He is a BIG boy hahaha! Do post some pictures!

'Average' size for a Spoo is 15-24 inches at the shoulder (although anything over 15" is considered a standard ) and 45-70lbs for a male. At 7-12 months growth in height is mostly finished, but growth plates may take a longer time to close. Weight (filling out) is sometimes not yet done!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts