Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Flat-out, I'm from New Zealand, and I have a 10 month old standard, called Milos (after a Greek Island). I have been coming to this forum for advice since I got her. Today is the first time I realised I could actually join. So I have. Glad to be here. Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Thanks for the welcome "Rose n Poos" I appreciate it. I am not too great at this, but I am sure I will get the hang of it.

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Welcome to you and Milos.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As you probably already know you will get lots of good advise here. I am a long time dog owner but new to the st. poodle. Mine is almost 9 months and I'm always learning. Looking forward to pictures, we love pictures! lol

·
Premium Member
22,869 Posts
Welcome to you and Milos. Now that you figured out how to join I hope you will actively play here once you figure things out a little more. Your first job is to figure out how to post pictures!

·
Premium Member
9,558 Posts
Welcome to you and Milos, all the way from Houston, Texas! I would love to visit your country one day:) PF is the place for support and experienced advice for newbies like us. I did a breed change from Scottish Terriers and supersized to a Spoo. Quite a change:), but never going back.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Huge welcome to a FVEY ally and your Spoo Milos from NorCal :)!!!! You and your nation are cherished and admired - what a gorgeous land, though to be clear I've only just seen it in photos.

Please post photos of your darling puppy girl!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts