Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! :)

I am so happy to have come across this forum! Its been great to read threads over the last few weeks and finally decided it was time to join!

My grandmother got her first poodle earlier this year and our whole family has fallen in love!! He is such a wonderful pup! My husband and I currently live in Denmark but I was back in Canada visiting my family and my grandmother has been asking me to go with her to look at dogs for the last few years so I did some research for her and we found her Lucky!

I get daily updates from my dad and my grandmother about how he's doing and I can't wait to see him again over Christmas!

My husband and I are moving to the US in about a month and are hoping to add a poodle to our family as well :)

I'm so happy to have found this forum to help us in the process of finding and raising our poodle!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hello and welcome.

This forum is a great resource to learn about all things Poodle.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome! Keep us posted on your poodle hunt. :)

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hi and welcome. This is a great place to research everything about poodles, including how to buy a puppy and how to raise a puppy.

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
Welcome to PF! I am so happy that your grandmother is enjoying her poodle. What size poodle are you and your DH thinking about? Where in the US will you be? If we know those bits of information we can help you find a nice puppy.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will receive lots of great information here. When are you coming to the US? and where will you reside?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to PF! I am so happy that your grandmother is enjoying her poodle. What size poodle are you and your DH thinking about? Where in the US will you be? If we know those bits of information we can help you find a nice puppy.
Thanks so much ☺☺☺ Yeah he’s an adorable little guy! My dad is completely obsessed with him now too!

We’ll be near Cupertino but we’re happy to drive wherever we need to if it means we find the right pup ?

We’d like a larger toy or a mini. We’d love him to fit within airline weight/size reqs so we can bring him to Canada with us to visit my family and my grandmothers poodle from time to time!

?

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
Since I am on the east coast and have standards I don't have too many suggestions on toy and mini breeders who might be good for you to contact, but I am sure you will get suggestions looking around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts