Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just found this forum last night and really enjoied reading a bunch of the posts. This seems like a very knowledgable and friendly group and I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow poodle owners.

I probably won't be a real regular here because in addition to our 8 month old Standard Poodle, Lorelei, we also have one other dog, two horses, three goats and four scottish highland cattle. Keeping up with all these guys makes finding time to sit at the computer a little difficult at times. I'll post pics of all of them when I have a few minutes sometime.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome Sara :welcome:

Don't feel bad if you can't be a "regular" we value your input and any and all time you spend on the forum sharing your poodles, and life with us :)

We are glad to have you as a member here.

-Todd

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Hi Sara! :clover::welcome::clover:

Wow, you're a busy girl!! looking forward to your pics whenever you get a moment to yourself! :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Lorelei looks gorgeous in your avatar. It will be fun to see some pictures. Does she help you take care of your other friends too?

It will be fun to hear from you when you have a chance. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the greetings.

Yes, she is a sweetheart. It's been a complete pleasure having her in our home.

She hasn't figured out what to think of the big animals outside but she does wonders keeping the beagle, bull dog, chow mix in line.

I'll post some pictures soon.

Sara

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I finally took a few minutes (or more) to pick out some photos of our animals to share with everyone. I wasn't sure how they would work out in a post because of their size so I just added an album to my profile.

That being done, I'm off to walk the dogs and see what else I need to do today to keep everyone happy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome.

I love all of your animals. I especially love the pictures of your cattle. The one where they are watching the goats being fed is so funny. And then the one of them just standing there looking at the camera with their bangs flopped over their eyes...it's like they are the cool surfer guys of the bunch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Todd,
Thanks for adding the link to my album! I was in a bit of a hurry posting because I knew my life was about to get hectic for a while and over looked that detail.

Sara

1 - 14 of 14 Posts