Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm Bunni and I just joined. I have 7 dogs (6 poodles, minis and toys). I've created an album so you can see them. Hope to get to know you all. Thanks for having us.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thanks for being here. Wow, that is quite a pack you have. I havent looked at your album yet, but will. Welcome aboard, and hope you find the forum interesting and fun.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome! You have really cute dogs. Your a busy person! And shout out to ya, I am IN MB.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi bunny and welcome to the forum. You have a nice little? pack there. LOL I especially like Panama Red! Looking forward to more pics and getting to know your clan.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Bunni-Nice to have you on our forum. Just looked at your album and it brought tears to my eyes. I had an American Eskimo (miniature-named Mandy) and she was 16 when we put her to sleep last year. She had doggie Alzheimer's and I put her on meds but they didn't help...anyway-love those Eskies! Poodles,too! Cute family!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mandy. My Deva girl is showing her age at 13 1/2. She is pretty lame and stiff but still seems happy. She no longer runs or jumps into the truck to go to work with my husband but she doesn't seem to be suffering. It's so hard to tell with dogs. It makes me sad. She has always been such a wonderful girl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts