Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is amazing what a poodle can do to you! I'm sitting here at the computer on a lazy Saturday anxiously awaiting the confirmation that I will finally be an owner of my very first standard poodle. A handsome 10 year old male - I haven't met him, but loved him the minute I saw his photo. I will be the last home for this fine fellow and have already started to plan the best retirement for him imaginable!!! When younger, my family had always owned miniature or toy poodles but somehow I had always thought I'd never be able to own a standard. So today is going to be the day. Keep your fingers and paws crossed!!!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
YAY! My fingers are crossed for ya too hun, I'm soooooooo looking forward to meeting this new boy, and then it'll mean ANOTHER white spoo down here! YAY! Bring on the poodle partys!!

(incase no one has realised, RueRue is a friend of ours and lives in the same wee city that me [and Jak and the others] live in! heh)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Congrats on the new addition and welcome to the forum. It is wonderful that you are opening your home to an older spoo. I'd love to see pics when you get him.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Welcome RueRue!! Congratulations on your new-to-you spoo! I can't wait to see pictures (and I'm sure he'll be included in the future poodle-party pictures that we get from flyingduster & jak!!)

Bless you for taking him in and giving him a wonderful forever home!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aw... thank you all ever so much...what a wonderful bunch you are. :) I'm told I can expect to pick him up from our airport within three weeks. I still haven't had the final details yet....but I promise you there will be plenty of pickies coming :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome to the forum....pretty doon we will have the entire poodle owning population of NZ here ! great to "meet" you and looking foward to seeing your new boy (as you are Im sure!!!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts