Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am Ted. I am doing a data science school project to investigate impact of FDA advice on grain-free pet food on DCM especially those large breed. And I want to collect poll data to investigate that impact quantitatively and finish my project.

Please take the survey titled "Health concern on grain-free pet food". Your feedback is important!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WP8RMN6

Attachments

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I don't know if you will be allowed to keep this link here or not, but I am guessing not. I took your survey and you need to look at question 7 again because it made no sense. There should have been a 3rd option.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi, I also took your survey and I agree with Dogs4Life, question 7 kind of makes no sense.
I'd switch to a grain inclusive brand as opposed to a non-grain one.

Good luck with your school project anyway. :)

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
I have done the survey, but I agree you need to think more carefully about the questions - not everyone buys a branded dog food (many feed raw or home cooked), and question 7 is the wrong way round. Perhaps treat this as a test cycle, and run it again with revised questions?

·
Premium Member
23,162 Posts
I just did the survey and much of it didn't apply to me since I home cook. And what's the deal with Q8, to make sure we aren't bots?

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
I took it too. I agree some questions need to be redone. You won’t be able to get valuable data to analyze from them.

Number 7 needs more choices. I want non grain-free, no legumes or potatoes. I don’t want «*grain free*» but that was the only choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts