Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

i'm Neil, 28 years young.

i've been into animals of all kinds since i was a little boy. over the years i've owned a huge array of creatures from the typical outdoor hutch types, russian blue and siamese cats, several fish tanks at once.... later in my teens i've kept many species of snakes,chameleons , all kinds of tortoises and geckos too. i've bred reptiles for the reptile shop i work for as well as being a part time plasterer!
i've also grown up with toy and miniature poodles.

Poodles are the most respectful, kindest dogs i've known and although i love all dogs, i wouldn't consider owning anything else!

i'm due to emigrate to australia in less than three months and the last two years have been painful. to achieve my lifetime dream and work with animals in Oz, i've had to slowly rehome my collection over here. i've not had a dog since the beloved miniature left us a couple years back and i've not owned another poodle because i wanted to get to australia first.

the reason i joined this forum is that now is the time that i need to be emailing breeders in perth and talking to them about waiting lists and c.o.i. etc, hopefully i can speak to people on this forum who maybe can help me with tips for buying a healthy happy standard poodle which can help me explore my new country with me!

prehaps if anyone has any reptile questions for me about anything, i can say in confidence that i'm your man.

:turtle:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome Neil,
Sorry, I'm not your girl ... baby snakes, ok... but they grow! :)
You have some amazing SP's in Perth to choose from. I hope it won't be long and you'll have a poodle in your life again. (Good choice by the way!)
My husband works in Perth... well, on occasion. I've been tempted to go out with him and bring home a puppy myself. (imagine it would be very difficult) Keep us posted on how things too. And ask away, starting a new thread. :)

Karen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts