Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there id like to introduce myself,
I have 4 cats 2 are siamese and one is a oriental and one is a tabby from rescue with one eye.

Im going to collect my minature poodle tomorrow from a rescue he is 7 and is silver he was terribly abused and is apparently very loving wants to be loved.

He had 5 teeth out and his fur is missing in places where they think cigarettes had been put out on him :(

People can be so wicked :(

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Oh my goodness that is terrible that a person would abuse a dog like that!! Good for you for rescuing him like that. I hope that all goes well. Welcome to the forum by the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you well im looking forward to spoiling this little boy i do resce for cats im a fosterer for the cats protection league in the uk and have a heated outside pen for the ferals and strays.

We see some sights :(
Im not phased that he has missing fur i shall nurse him back to health :) as i do with the cats i get in :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Is this your FIRST poodle? Oh you'll never want another breed after him. I bet that he is going to cherish his new life with you and be forever indebted. PLUS he has his own 4 cats. All my poodles have their own cat. WELCOME

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum and bless you for rescuing this poor little soul!!! Time will heal his heart and his coat when he is in a loving home. Thank God for folks like you!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Hi there id like to introduce myself,
I have 4 cats 2 are siamese and one is a oriental and one is a tabby from rescue with one eye.

Im going to collect my minature poodle tomorrow from a rescue he is 7 and is silver he was terribly abused and is apparently very loving wants to be loved.

He had 5 teeth out and his fur is missing in places where they think cigarettes had been put out on him :(

People can be so wicked :(
UGH! People can be wicked! BUT NOT YOU! I am glad you came together and this baby has a chance. Extra love hugs for your sweet new boy and crew!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the board. God Bless you for opening your heart to such a special
poodle. Sounds like life before you has been sad and hurtful. It is fantastic you will be giving him joy and happiness in the future. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my little boy today yes had a poodle years and years ago he died of old age :)
I didnt want to buy a puppy from a breeder when i know there are needy dogs waiting this one is so needy.

He has 26 cigarette burns that i have seen and counted :( they are healing but have left black spots wonder if the fur will grow back

Im taking him to my vet next week for a through check over and what ever treatment he needs.I shall microchip him myslef i am trained to chip,but im not going to do that yet i dont want him to think im going to hurt him.

He is a good boy wants to sit on your lap he follows me everyhwre and loves the kids :)

Will post pics when i take some hes a bit small for a min but too big for a toy so thik hes inbetween :)

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
As a silver minipoo mom myself, I am SO GLAD to think this little fellow now has you forever more. I know of no better "medicine" than caring and loving and clearly he will now have a lifetime of that! Thank you for being such a good person to take on such a deserving little poodle. Best of luck, I just know he's going to shine in your care!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
WELCOME to the forum!! What a wonderful person you are to open you heart and home to an older boy that is in need of TLC and a permanent home. I wish you all the best and that this little guy brings you lots of happy times!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts