Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning

Just a quick hello and introduction before I start having a proper look around. I am the VERY proud new owner of a standard poodle pup. "T" has been with us some 6 weeks or so now and he is an absolute joy.

I am still working out how to add photos so will give that a go and hope it works.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Gosh we have SO MANY people that own black poodles on here, lol! :D

:focus:

Welcome, my name is Brittany and I own two miniatures, a cream 3 month
old female and silver 5 month old male. Please post some more pictures
of your boy, would love to see more! :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mercymoon - he will eventually be blue we think. He has started to fade on his muzzle already at 16 weeks so we look forward to watching him change as time goes on.

He is my first poodle (but I dare say not my last) so I am on a steep learnng curve and reading everything I can from others.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hi mercymoon - he will eventually be blue we think. He has started to fade on his muzzle already at 16 weeks so we look forward to watching him change as time goes on.

He is my first poodle (but I dare say not my last) so I am on a steep learnng curve and reading everything I can from others.
Well you've definately come to the right place to read and learn! ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
He's not a black he's going to be a gorgeous blue!!!

Welcome BlueFox *wave*

Photobucket is a good start to posting pics :D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yoo Hoo, Ello there Blue Fox :tongue: :welcome:

Good to see another Ozzie here lol. Mr T looks absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's not a black he's going to be a gorgeous blue!!!

Welcome BlueFox *wave*

Photobucket is a good start to posting pics :D
Hey lelune and siv - you guys are just everywhere :hug: great to see you.
Do I have to use photo bucket or can I just post straight from my puter like I did above? I'm lazy is all!

Shaney - he is a kind of smokey black at the moment not a true deep black (photo is a bit deceptive) and his coat will change to a dark steel grey/blue I think over about 2 years. I have posted a photo of his changing face in another thread on favourite coat colours, his muzzle has started to go grey!

·
Registered
143 Posts
tsk tsk... That just being lazy...

I use photobucket casue i put up bigger pics :)

Yep Sivaro and I are everywhere, Im even on forums where Sivaro was banned :pound: :bootyshake:

·
Registered
143 Posts
nope... she just posted :pound:

It was another dog forum and they abused her casue of what she posted and how she posted and most of all she didn't give an Intro :eek: so thats a reminder for all!!!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Todd - he is such a loving, snuggly boy although a little naughty but only cause he is too clever for his owner LOL.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I don't believe it Siv banned from a forum! Bet she put up a pic of Poodiful lol.
Yep I was actually :heh: Some cows were trying to say I was unethical with my breeding practices, like they know me, they would just harp and harp and question, I would give answers, answers werent good enough for them so we :boxing:

I asked to leave, the admin wouldnt delete me, so I went in as another person knowing it was against forum rules and banned :pound::pound:

Looks to me I got my way

1 - 15 of 15 Posts