Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to take a moment to say hello. :yo: My name is Cliff, and I have an 11 week-old silver mini boy named Teddy. He's been home for a few days now, and have been using Poodle Forum as a resource for everything--there is so much collective knowledge on here. Look forward to continuing to learning from all of you!

Cliff

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Hello to you and Teddy. Cute name for a minipoo. I have a silver minipoo too - you'll enjoy watching his color change as he grows older.

Reactions: Cliff

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
Welcome to active PF time from a few miles to your east.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Hope you will join in! We LOVE pictures........hint hint :^)

·
Premium Member
9,623 Posts
Welcome Cliff and Teddy! This is a very knowledgeable and responsive forum. Love to see a picture when you figure that out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all so much! He has been with us a week on Sunday, and is such a doll. It's hard to get a clear photo as he is quite rambunctious, but I will try to take some more to post in a 52 Week thread.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome Cliff and Teddy! I have an 11 week old silver standard so find it fun to see your little guy. Teddy is SO cute! I'll be watching your pictures on the 52 week thread to see how his color is changing over the year. I certainly understand how hard it is to get any pictures of a non moving puppy!
My poodles are country guys so I look forward to see a true city guy grow up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Teddy gives new meaning to the word cute! And his silver shading is to die for. I hope you post lots of pictures.

I have some pictures on the 52 Week thread. Thank you so much. He’s just the best. He’s the sweetest boy you’ve ever met.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Welcome Cliff and Teddy! He is so adorable! Love the face. You should start a thread in "52 weeks of..." You can keep track of his growth, and coat change and color change. You can also keep track of things he learns along the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts