Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm a first time poodle owner. I'm glad to be here. I love my poodle. Her name is Sofi, she is a black mini and she will be 2 years old in 1 week. We live in Redondo Beach CA. We like doing dog agility and other dog activities. I groom her myself. I hope to learn from all of you.

Berta

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hi and welcome! I also have a black mini and I live in Southern California, too! I would love to do agility with my guy (I think he'd be really good at it), but I have a bad knee and can't run (well, I can run, but I pay for it with the pain later). I may still sign him up for classes when he's older and just have fun training on the obstacles... I think he'd really enjoy it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how do I post pictures? I was uploading them and when I try to post, they are gone. Where can I find info of posting pics? I want to post pics of my bad continental hair cut. My poor baby used to be pretty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thinking about getting a Toy Poodle

Hello, I was think about getting a toy poodle. I am a university student studying engineering. I'm not sure should I get a toy poodle since I afraid I wont be spending enough time with him due to school and co op, however my room mate can walk and feed him while I'm gone. I had a toy poodle, I loved his personality and how he's a great companion dog. Should I get a another breed such as corgi since their temperament is sorta similar to poodle and that they have less chance of developing separation anxiety. However they are herding dogs what so ever, I'm Afraid that they will be barking and bothering my neighbors. Or should I just stick to a toy poodle?

·
Premium Member
22,869 Posts
Hey guys this thread is 6 years old. Horace you should post your question in poodle talk as a fresh thread and then I am sure you will get answers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts