Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I have just joined and have enjoyed reading the posts and seeing the pictures! I have 2 standard Poodles - Lara and Hestia. Lara is 7 years old and Hestia has just turned 2. Hestia and Lara are friends with Paris and Saffy and and I know Hestia's picture has been on here with her friends. I breed and show Griffon Bruxellois (known in the States as Brussels Griffons) and have always wanted a Standard Poodle and Lara came to live with me in 2002, at 8 weeks old. She is gorgeous but a real blonde - everything is exciting to her. Hestia is smaller and quite quiet and just takes everything in her stride, I was training her for agility and hoping to compete with her but she seems to have decided that she doesn't jump! likes A frames, tunnels and the dogwalk but not jumping! bother, so will start to retrain her again - or will just have to bend over a bit more and agility train my young smooth Griffon "The Brick"! Hestia's father lives in Canada " Ch Alias Just Give me that Wink" - he is black! my friends Jak and FD will teach me how to post pictures i am sure, then I can show off my lovely girls. Saffy and Paris's picture was taken last weekend along with my friend and her std Pood Posie and they are in a community newspaper this weekend in Invercargill! so much for all the collies at the agility event! cheers Jos

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome and how neat! WE look forward to those pics too:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks - I thought hard about what to name her - Hestia is one of the Greek White Goddess's - she is the Goddess of the Hearth and Home - probably why she's not interested in jumping! My son named Lara and so her breeders called her 'Kateisha Somewhere my Luv' - my son was horrified - said she wasn't named after a russian woman! he had named her after Brian Lara who is a great cricketer!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hey Jos!

Great you've joined, I'll help you upload pics soon :)

In the meantime,

this is Brickie

She's so cute

And this is Hestia

I can't find any of Lara at the moment, but I'll look later

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
woohoo, welcome Jos! Here's one with lara for you (Lara is in the front, looking back at the others, Hestia on the far right too)

Ohh, I'm so pleased the poodles got into the paper! that's SO cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts