Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I just found this forum and thought I better become a member since I am a long time poodle owner and lover.

I have always had poodles and grew up with them since I was 5 years old, poodles have become a must have in my life.

Right now I currently have one toy poodle female who lives with me, her name is Lacey, she is 5 months old and the best little pup around.

My parents who live just about 10 minutes from me have 3 poodles who are also a big part of my life. The 2 older poodles are Spanky who is a mini and Sam who is a toy. I grew up with them in the house when I was in my teenage years, so they are basically family dogs. The younger one is Zoe who is also a toy and is actually my dog, she just doesn't live with me any longer.

Anyway, I hope to get to chat with you all and hopefully meet some nice people along the way.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
:welcome:
It's always great to have new members!
And we would love to see some pictures of your clan too :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new to poodles so it's always good to meet more experienced poodle lovers:)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome Luckypoodle! Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the furbies and watching Lacey grow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone! Like I said I am a longtime poodle owner and lover, so I am glad that I found this forum. I will definitely post some photos of Lacey very soon. I have a bunch that I recently uploaded, I just have to get them all situated. Will post them very soon though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts