Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im brand new and just wanted to say hi :) and introduce my standard. His name is Armani Playboy of Pinebrook (we call mani [long a])and he is almost eight months old weighing an amazing 60 lbs. He is 26 inches at the sholder and every inch of him is spoiled rotten! :)

Im not really sure how to work this so idk if it will work sorry... btw the pictures are old, now he wont stay still long enough to take a picture!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
What a cutie! Love the second picture! Matrix didn't like water at first, but now, as long as there aren't big waves, he loves it.
Armani has beautiful eyes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! i wish i knew how to enlarge the picture to show you better but I guess i'll learn in time. lol in the pool he was SOOO heavy HA!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He's a beautiful color and his eyes are exquisite. He knew who to go to in the pool! Have you taken him to a lake or the ocean? I bet he would react a little differently especially if he saw a fish. Poodles love to fish.

It looks like he likes to go golfing too! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your pictures!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He's a beautiful color and his eyes are exquisite. He knew who to go to in the pool! Have you taken him to a lake or the ocean? I bet he would react a little differently especially if he saw a fish. Poodles love to fish.

It looks like he likes to go golfing too! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your pictures!

He is so sweet! He's big! Billy is 8 1/2 months old and is about 50 lbs. and 24" at the shoulder. People thought he was big!

You look adorable under him in the pool! :rofl: You must be pretty strong to hold up that big boy!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
he is so dear! what a pretty face. My ginger has the liver nose and amber eyes also - love it! love the one in the water! lol Ginger was like that and now she jumps in the pool after a toy. She was probably at least a year old maybe more when she went in willingly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks! We love him so much. we haven't taken him to the ocean but we live on a farm and have 4 large ponds and he likes to play on the edge. lol He's a sissy when it comes to the pool though. He'll follow me everywhere once he gets in

·
Registered
58 Posts
He is so beautiful and looks like such a lover! I love the picture in the pool...holding on for dear life! He'll probably look back at the picture one day and think "What a whimp!" LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts