Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Colby and I’m new to this forum. I was born on August 25, 2019. I came to my new home at 8 weeks of age. My mom and two big sisters adore me! I’m mostly a very well behaved boy, but sometime I can be a little naughty. Still learning a lot at puppy school now. I’d like to make more friends here and I’m sure my mom will have lots of puppy questions to ask! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Colby and I’m new to this forum. I was born on August 25, 2019. I came to my new home at 8 weeks of age. My mom and two big sisters adore me! I’m mostly a very well behaved boy, but sometime I can be a little naughty. Still learning a lot at puppy school now. I’d like to make more friends here and I’m sure my mom will have lots of puppy questions to ask! ;)
View attachment 463066 View attachment 463065

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
Welcome to you and Colby. Here you will find all things poodle. Feel free to ask questions as this is a vibrant community always willing to help.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome! My mini is a month younger than yours. Your photos are delightful.
PF is a great place for all things poodle.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Hi and welcome. He’s adorable.

·
Premium Member
23,200 Posts
Hi Colby and crew. Welcome to PF, wishing you lots of fun here.

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
Welcome Colby! Your are as cute as can be, I’m sure you’re working hard to get into the “nice” category from “naughty”.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Greetings,
I have only been on the forum for roughly a week but their dedication to the quality of the canines companions lives are humbling. You have found the right community. Words do not describe how adorable he is but be careful as I have one that could resembles a stuffed animal and it turns out I have been quite remiss in his training. The forum will answer any and all questions you have and you are fortunate for Colby and the forum!!!
Cheers,
Stacey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts