Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hi Sue and welcome to the forum :wave:
I live in Australia so not sure what you have available in the UK.
My standard boy is only a pup and he has Advanced rehydratable which is great cause you can add some puppy milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese what ever takes your fancy to make it more palatable for them. I put what ever I have handy and then a little hot water and it makes it a bit softer but not mushy.

He also has access to Advance kibble and Bonnie puppy during the day which he loves.

You could try stuffing a Kong with peanut butter and kibble too to make it more interesting and he can have his days supply that way. Keeps them occupied and they seem more interested cause it's a bit of a challenge and of course there's peanut butter! T also has a treat ball that we put his puppy biscuits in and he loves pushing that around to get his kibble.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hi tboyles and welcome. If you are in a thread eg. like now you just click on the QR button on the bottom of anyone's message and the little box will pop up for you to type in.

If you want to start a new thread then go to the relevant section eg. grooming and click on the new thread button (I think that's what it is called) on the top left hand corner.

I have just read that back and it doesn't make sense to me even. Hopefully someone who can explain better than me will come along.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.