1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome to you and your handsome boy Alfy

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome Alfy! You are so handsome! Looks like you really like to play ball! Bobby really likes to play ball too!

·
Registered
38 Posts
About 7 weeks....below 1st day at my new home @ 8 weeks....spent the day exploring.

I enjoy chewing Mom's boots when she's not looking.

View attachment 472132
So cute! But he seems BIG for 8 weeks? We're picking up our boy at 9 weeks and I certainly hope he's not that big...I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that he will fit in the sherpa carrier / under the seat so we can fly home 🤞🙂

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi.....I was born 5/24/20. Above photo ︎ 7/23/20....

I do have pig paws - can be an indicator of where things are headed ha ha

FWIW....I'm now 7 months and little under 50#

Taken same day (7/23/20)

View attachment 472137
Yes, big paws are a give away. Our Charlie (Standard) had a very unpromising start. Runt of litter, when I brought him home at 9 weeks he was 17 pounds and just skin and bones. Vet checked him and said he was seriously underweight and did not look promising. But he had big paws. Here he is at 3 years old, nearly 30 inches at the shoulder and 85 pounds of muscle.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, big paws are a give away. Our Charlie (Standard) had a very unpromising start. Runt of litter, when I brought him home at 9 weeks he was 17 pounds and just skin and bones. Vet checked him and said he was seriously underweight and did not look promising. But he had big paws. Here he is at 3 years old, nearly 30 inches at the shoulder and 85 pounds of muscle.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Wow....85 pounds? And 17 lbs at 9 weeks?! I've gotta figure this out. 😂 LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts