Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Marie and I have 2 dogs. I have a minature Poodle named Zachary (though he usually goes by Zack). And a Terrier mix named Sasha. I am new to the forum but you all have already been so helpful.

I have owned poodles my whole life, but I'll tell you never has one kept me on my toes as much as Zachary has. He is 100 percent trouble but I think that makes us love him all the more. Infact that is how he got the rest of his name...Zachary Trouble. He doesn't go looking for trouble but it always finds him.

When Zachary was 8 months old, we adopted from our local shelter this little Terrier mix Sasha. We felt if we continued to wait it would be harder for him to adjust to a new sister. I was originally looking at Shetland Sheepdog breeders but then fell in love with my Little mutt down at the local shelter. And they turned out to be the perfect match for each other. Zack is hyper, he acts before he thinks, he has a very big personality, he is outgoing, can be loud at times. Sasha is calm, reserved, quiet, and bigger than him so she was able to handle his mild bullying. Sasha was so shy that it took us and Zack several weeks to even get her to come out of her shell but once she did we were able to finally see her beautiful personality.

Having two young dogs only 5 months apart in age, may have been the craziest thing I have ever done but it was one of the most rewarding things i've ever done. And I'll tell you I couldn't wait for them to get out of the puppy phase but now that they are adults i sometimes miss their puppy antics.

Thats about all I have to share.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome. We love pictures~

Here is Aoki, Coco and Olie. (They look crazy eyed but still cute)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts