Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce my gorgeous little furbaby "Pixel". She is 16 weeks old and a sable toy poodle. She is ever so clever and ever so cute and cuddly and we are eternally converted to poodledom. Here are some pics of before her first trim and after. I clipped her myself (I took an entire day to do it!). It's amazing how much more comfortable she seems as it has been hot here. She is now 'even' more energetic and cuddlier.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Your girl is beautiful!! That coloring looks very unique! And you really brought it out by taking her shorter! Can't wait to watch her grow! ^^

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome! I never heard of a sable color but I like it.....I like the unique poodle colors. Sweet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Beautiful color!

Love that coloring! If only there was a line of those beauties out there... Welcome. I love that this form appeals internationally!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
LOL...she was quite the fluff-ball, wasn't she? You did a great job of grooming her and she looks wonderful. I love all that color. Nice photos too. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts