Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just found this forum.

I just adopted 3 year old mini poodle, Coco. (3 months ago)
She was in in bad shape, worms, ear mites. But she is feeling on the up.

The lady told me not to try to breed her that she had problems, so I still need to have her fixed. Coco doesnt know how to play as far as fetch or chewing on toys. She is completely attached to my side, or lap!

My boyfriends dog is a 40lb shepard mix, and they get along pretty well. Coco follows the shepard, ReiAnn around like shes her big sister.

I put pics of coco in an album.

Talk to everyone soon.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome to PF! You're just to my north. I used to live in Knoxville many years ago. TN's such a pretty state! Your pup is so pretty!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for the warm welcomes, I was told her coloring is cafe au lait. But I havent seen that listed in any books. So she is probably part cream and apricot.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another pretty state, Vermont! Coco is so sweet. It's wonderful that you adopted her and brought her back to good health. I adopted a kitten a couple of weeks ago and it is a wonderful feeling to know you saved a little soul!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
awww I love it when a larger dog adopts a little one! good luck to you - we have two minis and two standards. welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts