Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a spoiled, black standard poodle named Shadow who will be 2 in June. He has decided that he is not actually a dog, but, in fact, a human. :) My husband found this site and we thought it might be fun to interact with other poodle fanatics.

Attachments

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome!

Shadow looks great , what size / weight?

DOn'tcha just love it when they think they are humans? Our lil guy thinks he is too!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!

Shadow looks great , what size / weight?

DOn'tcha just love it when they think they are humans? Our lil guy thinks he is too!!
He is a standard and is 60 lbs. Shadow will climb on the couch and actually sit on his butt right on my lap! lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Poodle are dogs??? Thats news the my crew here! ROFL... actualy according the the Wonder Puppy poodles ARE dogs and only Tibbies are deities.... LoL, She is of course a princess and doesn't like the fact that both of the poodles are princesses too LoL.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Oh really, didn't realize poodles were dogs. Thanks for the info. Welcome to the forum, you'll love it here I'm sure.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
WHAT!! :shock: When did poodles become dogs. I thought I just had a house full of spoiled children!:laugh:

Welcome. Good to have you.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Shadow is a very handsome fellow. Oh my "what big ears you have", the better to hear you with my dear, said the big bad wolf.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, I am glad to see that we aren't the only ones with a dog that refuses to be a dog. :) I think he actually thinks that he's my son, or something...don't really know. We had a trainer once tell us that he behaves the way he does with me (he pretty much shuts down when I am not around) because he is afraid I won't find my way back home! So, I am guessing that even the dog has picked up on the fact that I can be quite scatter-brained? lol Drives my husband crazy, oh well :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your Shadow is a cutie. Funny cause my 5 year old tells people are guy is not a dog he's a person in poodle hair. And he looks back at me for confirmation on this fact "Right mommy?" Poodles are definitely family members... Welcome to the board I am new here too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
lol, I am glad to see that we aren't the only ones with a dog that refuses to be a dog. :) I think he actually thinks that he's my son, or something...don't really know. We had a trainer once tell us that he behaves the way he does with me (he pretty much shuts down when I am not around) because he is afraid I won't find my way back home! So, I am guessing that even the dog has picked up on the fact that I can be quite scatter-brained? lol Drives my husband crazy, oh well :)
LOL... on the dog picking up on you being a scatter-brain....I thought that was so funny... Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I concur! Poodles are not dogs, they are intellectual 4 legged know how to get their way furkids LOL!!!!!! Welcome and I hope you have as much fun on this forum as I do!!!! Shadow is very handsome!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts