Poodle Forum banner

Hi from Springfield, Missouri

3298 Views 27 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  passion4poodles
We have a spoiled, black standard poodle named Shadow who will be 2 in June. He has decided that he is not actually a dog, but, in fact, a human. :) My husband found this site and we thought it might be fun to interact with other poodle fanatics.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
3,285 Posts
Poodle are dogs??? Thats news the my crew here! ROFL... actualy according the the Wonder Puppy poodles ARE dogs and only Tibbies are deities.... LoL, She is of course a princess and doesn't like the fact that both of the poodles are princesses too LoL.

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, I am glad to see that we aren't the only ones with a dog that refuses to be a dog. :) I think he actually thinks that he's my son, or something...don't really know. We had a trainer once tell us that he behaves the way he does with me (he pretty much shuts down when I am not around) because he is afraid I won't find my way back home! So, I am guessing that even the dog has picked up on the fact that I can be quite scatter-brained? lol Drives my husband crazy, oh well :)

· Registered
6 Posts
Your Shadow is a cutie. Funny cause my 5 year old tells people are guy is not a dog he's a person in poodle hair. And he looks back at me for confirmation on this fact "Right mommy?" Poodles are definitely family members... Welcome to the board I am new here too.

· Registered
332 Posts
lol, I am glad to see that we aren't the only ones with a dog that refuses to be a dog. :) I think he actually thinks that he's my son, or something...don't really know. We had a trainer once tell us that he behaves the way he does with me (he pretty much shuts down when I am not around) because he is afraid I won't find my way back home! So, I am guessing that even the dog has picked up on the fact that I can be quite scatter-brained? lol Drives my husband crazy, oh well :)
LOL... on the dog picking up on you being a scatter-brain....I thought that was so funny... Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.