Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very excited when I found this forum. I spend a great deal of time on my grooming forum, but poodles are my main passion.

I currently have 3 poodles of my own. Sara, my white champion, Nimbus by Silver CD, and Jemima my black and white parti.

I also have a Black puppy who is from my White girl. She is looking for a home.
And I have a White boy (1.5 months old) who is free to a good home.

I fell in love with poodles at grooming school, and now specialize in grooming standards here in Prince George.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome! I am from Vancouver - a little south of you! I look forward to hearing advice from you on how to groom poodles. I do my own and am learning as I go. I search for a lot of advice from the grooming forum. How about some pictures of your dogs?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I think from your photo they must be Standards. They seem the most popular size on here.

I live in Regina - another member from Canada.

Hi!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Would love to see photos of your grooming projects!! Why are you giving the puppy away? Could you please do me a huge favour and not let him go until he is at least eight weeks old?? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
YAY! So glad you came on here too! I love your grooming on the petgroomerforums so it's nice to see you here too! Do show pics of your girl corded; I LOVE them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts