Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am married have a beautiful daughter and the sweetest 9 month old grandson! My family & I have been poodle owners since I was 2 years old all toys and minis. I got my 1st Standard 5 1/2 years ago. He was a rescue and was scared of people in the beginning but a totally difference dog in the end. He was 4 years old when we got him and we lost him last March unexpectedly at the age of 9. My husband and daughter surprised me with a 5 month old standard poodle for Christmas. He had been in a kennel since birth and had never been in a house before. Only took him a couple of days to understand we were not going to hurt him but the TV was a huge monster! He is very smart and is learning so much really fast. I also own a bay quarter horse. Thanks for letting me join.

·
Registered
75 Posts
WELCOME!! :ridinghorse: I so miss riding... how is you new spoo doing?... I have a toy..or really small mini... really don't care what she is.. I love her to pieces.....:in-love:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm ready for the nice weather too. It seems forever ago that I've had a chance to ride. I will try to get a picture soon. Thanks for welcoming me to the board. I am learning a lot. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts