Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I found this board a couple of weeks ago while researching breeders. We currently live in MA with a 15 year old Toy Poodle. We hope to add a Standard to the family sometime next month.

We've very much enjoyed looking at all the photos!

Beth

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum Beth....you will find good info here. Congrats on the 15 year old. Would love to see some pictures of him/her. Have you picked a breeder yet?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome, Alicia. We're talking to a couple of good Standard breeders and should know more soon.

Here's a pic of our Toy that I took two years ago when he was 13. He's doing pretty well for an old man of 15!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, he is a total sweetie! He's also been so adaptable over the years. We've treated him as if he were a big dog. (except he was allowed on the bed/couch) He had to live with a toddler (now teenager) and a GR, had we coddled him he'd never have survived LOL. He was great at putting them all in their place and isn't yappy or needy. We hope he'll be around for a few more years at least!

Welcome to the forum. Your little guy looks like a sweetie. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hi Rockporters and welcome to the forum. He is adorable and what a nice age! I, too, hope he is around for a few more years for you.

My sister, jester's mom, and I live on the border of Vermont with Massachusetts. Where are you in MA?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi, I found this board a couple of weeks ago while researching breeders. We currently live in MA with a 15 year old Toy Poodle. We hope to add a Standard to the family sometime next month.

We've very much enjoyed looking at all the photos!

Beth

Hey!
I've been looking out for New Englanders! We live in RI and we are now obsessed with Poodles. We have a 5month old standard girl Vilka. She's brilliant and we couldn't be happier. I'd love to hear how you make out in your search!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome and what a sweetheart!!!! i hope you find what you're looking for here:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome! It's nice to have another New Englander around... I'm near southern Maine. Your toy boy is sooo cute and I just LOVE his cut.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you! We're lucky to have found a great groomer 6 or 7 years ago. She is very involved in Poodles and showing.

Welcome! It's nice to have another New Englander around... I'm near southern Maine. Your toy boy is sooo cute and I just LOVE his cut.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts