Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not set out to find Sassy, she found me. She came to me with the name "princess" but after 10 minutes, her name was quickly changed to Sassy. Sassy is a 3 year old toy poodle with a addiction to balls. Her 2 favorite friends are her two sisters, Shay, a 8 year old AST and Lilly, a 6 year old APBT. I am so happy we finally found a poodle forum with information about the breed.

I am having a hard time loading a avatar. I resized but it still won't go through.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hello and welcome! I think I can speak for all of us when we say we look forward to hearing about your wonderful poodle and the rest of your pack.

My names Amber and I have a Minature Poodle named Zachary and a Terrier mix named Sasha

My first poodle she came to us with the Name Princess as well, but I kept it being that she was already 10 years old at the time.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found us and I hope you will pull up a chair and stay around awhile! :) We have two spoos (standard poodles) living at our house; one is my daughter's and one is my hubby's and mine... We also have two other dogs, 4 cats and 3 cockatiels besides the two horses we board north of town... (welcome to the zoo!!)

I can see your avatar, but just a friendly request - this forum loves to look at pictures of other people's fur-kids!! Post all you want in the picture area of the forum (or anywhere else you'd like to insert a photo of your Sassy &/or her sisters!!)

Have fun!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts