Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Im becky. and live in Cornwall, i have 4 dogs and 3 ferrets.
Eldest is Rio a lab who is 8 then Ky and GSD whos 5 and Gypsy is a farm type Collie who was born deaf she is 3 and Roxie is 9 weeks old mini poodle
Photos attached if it works
Becky

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
You KNOW you can't live without that Dyson!LOL I love mine! Welcome to the board, your dogs are so cute.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcom to the forum. Love your photos! Keep them coming. Roxie will be growing very fast! She is adorable!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks she is adorable, but a real monkey, fearless, which is good, will be doing agility with her and grooming comps.
Sadly my dyson passed away and couldnt afford a new one, so have basic hoover for now. but yes i do need one,lol
Bec

·
Registered
7 Posts
"a real monkey"?! HaHaHaHa! thats great! do you mind if I use that to? Gonna start telling people my dog is "a real monkey" heheheh. . .

Sean

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome!

Your dogs a all so beautiful, and Roxie is so cute!
I too love the Dyson we have, it just sucks everything up and makes vacuuming (New Zealand's hoovering) fun lol if that's possible

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hi Becky, welcome to this poodle forum, I am sure you will enjoy it here. Your pack of dogs are great looking, all of them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi, Becky and fids! I'm pretty new here, too. This is such a friendly place. You'll make lots of new friends. I used to live in England! Banbury and Syresham.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts