Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am so excited to have found this forum . I have a red standard poodle named Lucy and look forward to meeting you all . I see that there are several Red Standard Poodle breeders and I am looking forward to learing more about the red standard poodle.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
HA!!! GUESS WHAT??!!?? *I* have a red standard named Lucy, too! :lol: I know her name isn't as original as it COULD be, but she's definitely our Princess Lucybug Fancypants!!! Welcome to the forum - Please post pics!!! :love:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Hi I am so excited to have found this forum . I have a red standard poodle named Lucy and look forward to meeting you all . I see that there are several Red Standard Poodle breeders and I am looking forward to learing more about the red standard poodle.
Welcome to the forum redvelvet. WE do love the reds here...

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello Redvelvet, and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn and to forge friendships with people who have a common denominator- love of Poodles. We are all photo crazy here, so when you have time....

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome - love your name red velvet. And yes any chance to see those reds!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Hi!! Sooo... just curious... were you just visiting California when you posted your intro thread, or do you guys have a home there too? :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Not being deceitful?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yes she is,,,,, and isnt she lovely She is a great super intelligent probably the smartest spoo I have ever met but she is really rockys dog, not mine and certainly not sherocs dog , kinda her own person .... .. Her babies were house broken at three weeks can you imagine :) ? Neelix is a Lucy baby ... Thanks Jak ! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts