Poodle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
i am so glad I found this forum. I have a toy poodle and his name is Appa and he is 1 1/2 yrs old. I have a 14yo female chihuahua and a 4yo male american bully, and I fell in love with toy poodles when I happened to visit a friend who has 4 toy poodles and I was amazed by the breed that I have decided that I want to raise one. Since I barely know anything about toy poodles, I just searched on the net about everything about them. I got Appa when he was 2mos old and instantly fell in love with him, he has a cute little face and brown phantom color when I got him, but as he grew, I was surprised that his color changed. Totally different from when I got him, amazing transformation馃槂

With this forum, I hope to be able to discover a lot of things about this wonderful breed馃槂
I am attaching Appa's photos when I got him, and will soon post photos of his color transformation.
Glasses Computer Personal computer Laptop Space bar

Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

Computer Dog Personal computer Laptop Input device

Computer Personal computer Dog Laptop Touchpad

Computer Dog Personal computer Laptop Water dog

Hand Dog Dog breed Carnivore Finger

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Liver Water dog

Dog Carnivore Liver Dog breed Ear

Thank you so much!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Appa was a precious puppy - can't wait to see how his color has cleared. I wonder if he's gone more caf茅. Welcome!
p.s. my phone also autocorrected to apparently 馃馃槻. If not for Asta's Mom's post, I might not have noticed.
Oh autocorrect hahaha!馃槄
Thank you, he is so adorable. Will post photos of his color transformation soon鈽

Registered
Hi everyone!
i am so glad I found this forum. I have a toy poodle and his name is Appa and he is 1 1/2 yrs old. I have a 14yo female chihuahua and a 4yo male american bully, and I fell in love with toy poodles when I happened to visit a friend who has 4 toy poodles and I was amazed by the breed that I have decided that I want to raise one. Since I barely know anything about toy poodles, I just searched on the net about everything about them. I got Appa when he was 2mos old and instantly fell in love with him, he has a cute little face and brown phantom color when I got him, but as he grew, I was surprised that his color changed. Totally different from when I got him, amazing transformation馃槂

With this forum, I hope to be able to discover a lot of things about this wonderful breed馃槂
I am attaching Appa's photos when I got him, and will soon post photos of his color transformation. View attachment 494429
View attachment 494434
View attachment 494436
View attachment 494437

View attachment 494432
View attachment 494433
View attachment 494430
View attachment 494431

Thank you so much!
Really 馃グ

1 - 19 of 19 Posts