Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I just adopted my first poodle about 8 weeks ago and am super excited to join the world of poodles :)

Zero is a marvelous 10 month old black mini that has completely stolen my heart. He will *hopefully* become my grooming competition dog along with my black russian terrier and border terrier and his wonderfulness helped me pass my first leg towards my master groomer certification with a very high grade :)

He does have some fear issues unfortunately and I'll probably be picking your brains in the weeks to come!

Melissa & Zero

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome :)

I joined yesterday, and have already learned so much, by reading different posts and comments. Two weeks ago, we adopted a 5-8 month old miniature poodle. He is a puppy mill rescue, and has severe fear issues and trauma (like getting his tail re-docked right before he came to us). He is totally cool with me and my other two dogs, but anybody else scares him, that includes my husband. I was just going to post a cry for help, when I came across your post. Looks like we have a similar situation ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts