Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am in Massachusetts and have a 5 month old black standard poodle named Murphy. He is from Janeva Standard Poodles.

If you are in Massachusetts and would like to have a poodle meet-up please let me know.

Thanks!

Deb

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I think I have seen you on Facebook under "The Standard Poodle" page. Your reds are absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome to the boards, Deb! Can't wait to see photos of Murphy, and to of course meet you both in person.

BTW everyone... Murphy is Jasper's brother :)!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Murphy and Jasper are from:

Dam is Janeva Syrena Highspirits and the Sire is Am Can Ch Bar-None Dawin Ahead of the Game.

I am on Facebook as Deb Fiebranz. I see the pictures of your beautiful reds posted there as well as the pictures of Thinker. What a gorgeous dog!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Nice pedigree. I'd love to see more pictures of Murphy and Jasper stacked up. I'm interested in their sire. Do you know if this line carries a Brown gene?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Where in Massachusetts are you? My sister and I live in Vermont on the border of Mass. near the Pittsfield (Berkshires) area. Looking forward to seeing pics of your spoo.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Well, it turns out old Thinker is Grandpa and Daddy to your sisters furkids. What a small world!! Thanks for the kind words about my redheads!! I think it is so cool you and your sister are on here. Spoospirit and Jester's Mom are sisters too.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Sorry...I made a mistake. Thinker is not related to your sister's kids, but rather another new member's, Vibrant. We have had quite a few new members come on the past few days, and my head is spinning. I am a doorknob!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Carol, I'm not sure about the brown gene. I notice on the Dawin site she tends to point out brown and cream genes, but there's neither listed with Bart. I may see our breeder later this week and can ask if she knows.

As for stacked photos.. I don't have anything decent of Jasper but plan to take a few this week or next. I'll post under photos.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts