Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just signed up today. My name is Julia and I live in Oakville, Ontario Canada. I have two standard poodles, Bella and Jet. Bella is 19 months old and is black with a little white spot on her leg and chin (her father was a parti-poodle). Jet is 6 years old and solid black.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Welcome to the forum Julia, Jet and Bella!! :) You'll find lots of useful information regarding poodles here! You'll also find out that the forum LOVES pictures of everyone's furbabies!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome Julia. I am about an hour and a bit from where you are. Hasn't this spring been phenomenal so far in Ontario?

We are big fans of pictures, so when you get a moment, that would be lovely. Do you take your furkids to the lake to play?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Hi Julia!! Nice to see you here! How are the dogs doing? You need to post some pictures here. I havnt seen them in a long time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Julia!! Nice to see you here! How are the dogs doing? You need to post some pictures here. I havnt seen them in a long time.
Hi, good to see you here too. Here's a link to a little pictorial of His Lordship and Her Ladyship. These photos were taken last week. Diane at Cantope (Bella's breeder) gave me a grooming lesson a week ago Friday. I'm going to try and keep them groomed myself.
Jet & Bella's Weekend Fun - FurKids.net

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
e! How are the dogs doing?]/QUOTE]

Bella and Jet are both doing fine. They both had upset tummies a couple of weeks ago (a week apart) but a visit to the vet for Bella and Metro for both of them and they were fine. We had a slight grooming mishap when I was learning to groom them; I grabbed the clippers and didn't pay attention to which blade was in and got the top of her head with a #10 blade - didn't shave it too low but there is a slight dip at the top of the head. Luckily it is fur and will grow back :)

Jet was a riot after his groom. Diane has a mirror in the corner of the room and he was looking at himself. I swear he was preening and if he could have spoken he would have said, "aren't I a good looking guy"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts