Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
My name is Alisson and I'm the proud mama of five dogs, one of whom is a Standard Poodle. There is also a weimaraner and 3 Chinese Cresteds. A motley Crew to be sure!

I've been very active on Chinese Crested forums for the past three years, and thought I'd see about connecting with the Poodle world too!

I have a five year old female Chocolate Standard named Tali. She is everything a poodle is supposed to be. Smart, energetic, vastly entertaining and stunning to boot! (at least I think so!)
I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
She is very stunning
I'm partial to the chocolate poodles though xDD

I'm new here as well
so welcome from a fellow newbie ^_^

·
Registered
125 Posts
You have a crew like mine! Welcome. I'm new here as well. Lots of nice people with unlimited knowledge and information about poodles and dogs in general.

Tali is GORGEOUS! I'd love to see pics of your cresteds, too!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Welcome! Another Poodle owner and I were just discussing how fun Crested can be. Great little dogs.

I like your Standard. BTW... in Poodles the color is "Brown" not Chocolate. Kind of ironic when you think about it. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I'd love to share some pictures of my "naked" kids. I'll put them in the "Other Animals" room down below.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I like the name too.

She is adorable.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! Love your brown girl!! She has great colour for a 5 year old! What is her registered name?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I was really lucky with her coloring. She hasn't faded much at all, although she has plenty of white guard hairs mixed in. From everything I've seen, it seems to be a crap shoot with this color as to whether they will stay dark or lighten up.

Wait a second...did I say she was five? DOH, she just had a birthday in October. She's six now! Where has the time gone?

I actually never bothered to registered her as she was purchased with a limited contract. I didn't feel the need.

Her full name is however is Talia Sheli (all dogs need a middle name don'tcha know!)

but sometimes she's also known as "Tali-Wali Poodle All The Day"!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Lol thats fantastic Toefunny xD
=]]

and I agree with the middle name thing "Elphaba Emerald"

and Cbrand I didn't know that about the "brown" I just thought it was chocolate like a lab xD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts