Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Lindsey and I've been a poodle girl all my life (and that's a very long time! LOL!). I currently have a small mini phantom boy named Cisko. He'll be 2yo in January. I also have a 2yo yorkie that hubby just HAD to have. He is Jaxxon. Should have named him Dennis the Menace! LOL!

I had poodles growing up and raised a few babies and would LOVE to find a Moyen/Klein female to possibly breed down the road.

We have 5 horses and travel camping and trail riding. The dogs travel with us and if they were bigger we'd take them on the trails as well. Thus, the desire to find a smaller standard who can go with us when we ride.

We are avid trail riders and animal lovers. I'm so glad to find this forum!

Lindsey

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! I was just trying to figure out how to post some pics. I don't have an avatar small enough yet. Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You`ve come to the right place if you`re hunting for a new poodle, but of course we`d love to see pics of your current gang. :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Dogs and horse; greatest combination. I have two standards and one golden and they went riding with me all the time until I had to sell my horse about a month ago. What a joy it was for all of us!! Good luck in your search for a new companion.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Welcome :) Just looked at your photo album, your babies are adorable :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, everyone! Now that I'm home, and not playing around at work, I can add to my photo album. I've got a lot of reading to catch up on here! There is so much information and friendly people on this forum. I hope I fit right in.
Spoospirit~I'm sorry you had to sell your horse. I just can't imagine my life without them. What breed did you have?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
:welcome: to the forum Lindsay!! You've come to the right place to learn all about poodles and breeders!! Good luck in your search!! I have a 17 week old red Standard that is just awesome... he'll be about 22" full grown, so I'm like you, I like the smaller standards!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts