Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow poodle lovers! I just came accross this site and joined today! We have 3 poodles, a cream stanard girl (Aubie), a mini black (Jetty Spaghetti) and a brand new 10 week old chocolate standard (Sophie). We are total poodle lovers and cannot wait to join the forums and chat about our pups!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome so glad you joined I can't wait to see picture's of your poodles sounds like you have a full house I have only 2 toy poodles right now but I am hoping to add another one as soon as I find the one I want.

Kathy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for you great welcome! this is a photo our our newest, Sophie! You can see how tiny she is for a Standard! She is now up to 3.5lbs and growing each day. Will post pics of our other Standard, Aubie and our mini Jetty Spaghetti next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is 11 weeks old..and VERY tiny! The vet said he has never seen such a small standard...but she was the last born of a litter of 10 so i guess the poor thing had to fight for everything...now however, she is spoiled rotten!

I will post more photos next week.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! As I said, she is tiny about 9 inches from head to tail and about 5 inches off the ground. Although I think she grew a bit this week...Still trying to get more photos! This weekend Sophie walked with my daughter in a 3 miles breast cancer walk (although she was carried a good bit of the way)...She loves her new leash AND all the attention!

now here's a question, how do I get Aubie our 11 MO Standard to stop rough-housing (mostly mouthing and playing too hard) with her? I know Aubie just wants to play, but sometimes poor Sophie squeals..most of the time she loves it though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts