Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name's Lucy and I've been the proud owner of Noodle (5 month old toy poodle) for 3 months now!

Noodle is our first puppy and this forum has been so helpful on our journey together, so I thought I'd finally make an account and introduce her to you all :)

Here are a few pictures from when we got her up to now - she has a very fluffy face at the moment (and is constantly mistaken for a cockerpoo!) but after seeing some of the lovely pictures people have put on here, that might be changing at her next groom.

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
What a honey - looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth till the last chewed stick photo! Welcome to you both - I look forward to hearing about your adventures together.

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
Noodle is absolutely adorable. Welcome to you and Noodle.

·
Premium Member
4,200 Posts
Welcome to you and Noodle. This is a wonderful community.

·
Premium Member
23,406 Posts
Welcome to you and your little cutie. I love a clean poodle face. They are very elegant with a poodle shave face (and feet). Even if you decide to go back to fluff it is worth it to shave the face and feet when they are young so they at least put up with it rather than being very frightened and therefore to groom when there is a reason to do co.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts