Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site a few days ago after rescuing my first standard poodle. I am so glad I found this place since I will probably have several questions.

My rescue Chloe is such a sweet girl. I was told she is a silver but I am leaning to her being a blue. Her coat was so bad that they had to shave her completely. She really needs to put some weight on. She is 43 lbs and the vet wants her about 55 - 60 lbs. She is a pretty large girl.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hi Chloesmom, Welcome to this forum, I'm sure you will love it here as we all do. You'll probably become an addict soon, which a lot of us also do, but not to worry, thats not a bad thing.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Congrats on the new poodle and getting Chloe from the shelter.

You are at home here among other poodle owners and friends : )

post away those questions :) :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
welcome and congrats on rescuing Chloe - one of my standards is also a rescue and he is silver beige but he was dark brown when I rescued him. Now he is so light. How old is your girl? Teddy was supposed to be 2 when we got him - but he didnt fade for another year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chloe

Chloe is also supposed to be 2 years old. When I picked her up she looked black with a silvery gray muzzle but as her hair is growing out it is looking like a dark gray or gunmetal.

I will try and get some pics posted. Not too sure about this computer stuff. LOL

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your first poodle, I hope you know that they do not come with warning labels that say "once you get one you will want more and more" LOL!!! They are such a wonderful breed you can not help but fall in love from the get go!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts