Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Melissa. I live in South Carolina and own a blue Standard Poodle named Savannah. She turned four years old on the 24th of this month. I'm also a Parrot owner. I have a Quaker named Sprite and a Congo African Grey named Caesar. Right now I work from home booking rentals for an Inflatables company but I'm also in school to become a phlebotomist. One of my main interests is dog training and I hope to become a certified trainer some day. I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know and learning from all of you.

·
Registered
616 Posts
welcome!! we are actually on our way to SC next week for a family vacation!! Sadly we cannot take our spoo Dutch because it is a private Island??? I was so sad to hear this news..........

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
:welcome: Melissa. Would love to see some pics of your blue. Billy is a blue but is only 8 months old and is still quite dark. I would love to see how your four year old cleared. Glad to have you!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome back I suppose. I seen your post in another thread. I am from SC as well and have 2 spoos. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts