Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm one of 'those' that has been lurking for weeks, and have FINALLY decide to join in! I began my research about a month ago, and have spent COUNTLESS hours online learning more and more about this brilliant breed. We recently lost our rescued 5 year old Standard Poodle mix to an extremely aggressive cancer (one month after diagnosis). Because of this, it has become so important to me to learn anything and everything I can about the health needs and history of the Standards, as well as the individual pup that we choose. I know that nature can and will have a mind of it's own, but I can be proactive in the decisions that I make, and the rest is up to fate, right?

Researching breeders is a new process for me, and I have learned SO much in such a short amount of time. I want to thank you for all of the valuable information that you've (unknowingly) shared with me already, and can't wait to learn more from each of you!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome MoJoMama! I am so sorry you lost your Standard. Take your time and do your research and you will find the right dog for you-good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts