Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Courtney and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have a 14 week old standard poodle and i've joined this forum to learn a little more about her and who she will become. Here are a few pictures of her, her name is Harlow. The 3 first three are more recent, the one of her with the bear is the day we brought her home at 8 weeks:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum Courtney and Harlow, nice to meet you. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Harlow looks like a real little sweetie.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum Courtney!! I am so happy to see another Canadian member!! I'm in Trenton Ontario :canada: what part of the province are you? ... maybe you're close enough for play dates!?! :bounce: I have a 13 week old Standard boy named Rogan :) Harlow looks adorable!! Standards are so much fun! This is a great place to learn just about everything there is to know!! Looking forward to more pictures!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum Courtney!! I am so happy to see another Canadian member!! I'm in Trenton Ontario :canada: what part of the province are you? ... maybe you're close enough for play dates!?! :bounce: I have a 13 week old Standard boy named Rogan :) Harlow looks adorable!! Standards are so much fun! This is a great place to learn just about everything there is to know!! Looking forward to more pictures!

Wow I live like 5 minutes away from Tenton (Belleville). I'm 16 so I can't say my parents would let me drive to Trenton for a puppy play date, but maybe they could play at the Belleville dog park someday:)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wow I live like 5 minutes away from Tenton (Belleville). I'm 16 so I can't say my parents would let me drive to Trenton for a puppy play date, but maybe they could play at the Belleville dog park someday:)
oh my gosh that's pretty amazing!! Where did you get Harlow?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts