Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I live in Massachusetts and live with two poodles - an 18 month miniature named Jasper and a 5 month old black standard named Murphy. I'm TeddyTails' sister, and I'm very excited to meet more poodle owners! :)

Sandy

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks, everybody! It's so nice to be here :) Jasper is from Lavandaire Poodles in Pembroke, NH, and Deb (TeddyTails) has already talked a lot about Murphy. They're really the best of buddies and a lot of fun to have around.

Edited to add: just a clarification that Deb owns the boys and we both happen to live in the same house. I'm their "aunt", I guess, LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Edited to add: just a clarification that Deb owns the boys and we both happen to live in the same house. I'm their "aunt", I guess, LOL!
Welcome jazzpaw!! Don't you think it's about time you think about getting your OWN poodle??? Hmmmmm???? :) In my house, my young adult daughter had the first spoo and her dad and I couldn't stand not having one of our own so we added our Princess Lucybug Fancypants last fall! We got her from forum member ArreauStandardPoodle. Best decision we ever made! :lol:

Hope you have fun here at the Poodle Forum and looking forward to more pictures of your "nephews"! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts