Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I live in Massachusetts and live with two poodles - an 18 month miniature named Jasper and a 5 month old black standard named Murphy. I'm TeddyTails' sister, and I'm very excited to meet more poodle owners! :)

Sandy

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello and welcome!! So nice to have another set of sisters on here (Spoospirit and Jester's Mom are sisters too!). Hope you enjoy it here and find it helpful!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks, everybody! It's so nice to be here :) Jasper is from Lavandaire Poodles in Pembroke, NH, and Deb (TeddyTails) has already talked a lot about Murphy. They're really the best of buddies and a lot of fun to have around.

Edited to add: just a clarification that Deb owns the boys and we both happen to live in the same house. I'm their "aunt", I guess, LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Edited to add: just a clarification that Deb owns the boys and we both happen to live in the same house. I'm their "aunt", I guess, LOL!
Welcome jazzpaw!! Don't you think it's about time you think about getting your OWN poodle??? Hmmmmm???? :) In my house, my young adult daughter had the first spoo and her dad and I couldn't stand not having one of our own so we added our Princess Lucybug Fancypants last fall! We got her from forum member ArreauStandardPoodle. Best decision we ever made! :lol:

Hope you have fun here at the Poodle Forum and looking forward to more pictures of your "nephews"! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts