Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking for a couple of months now but thought I would come out of hiding. You all have such great knowledge about poodles, so I'm hoping I can get some help and info as I move forward to getting my first dog as a grown-up!

Just to give you a bit of info, I live in Toronto, Canada. I grew up with and love Portugese Water Dogs (my parents still have two that you can see in my profile) but now that I'm on my own and living in a condo I'm looking for a smaller breed, and the mini poodle seems to fit the bill. My dog will primarily live with me and be my companion, but will also join my mom in agility and some of the other dog sports she does. We may even show in UKC, just for fun! So I will start another thread with some of my questions but just wanted to say hi here.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
:welcome: I think someone else just joined from where you live too!!

Great to have more people registering and representing Canada!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hi! and Welcome to the Board! I got my red girl Bindi from up your way and we do conformation showing in UKC, it's great fun!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
oooooh...you make that sound so sinister!!! LOL

:welcome: to the forum good to have you here.

Both of my parents are from French Canadian/Indian lineage...I hope to get up there some day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts